As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instax Mini 8 Film
In this blog post we will show you how to get INSTAX MINI 8 FILM cheap, the best places to buy from, how to load your camera film and whether it makes sense for you to buy your Instax Mini 8 film in bulk.
If you are as obsessed as we are of snapping pics with your Instax Mini 8 then you will know the importance of always having enough Instax Mini 8 Film available.
Depending on where you buy your film and whether you order in bulk, the cost per photo can range from $0.59 to $0.67. Or put simply, buying your instax mini 8 film in bulk can save you up to 12%.
Where to Buy Instax Mini 8 Film Cheap?
There are a few options where to buy your instant mini film, you could purchase it from a local retail store or shopping mall. The most convenient option is to purchase online from a reputable seller who offers you the best deals and will ensure you receive your film to your doorstep with no hassle.
Amazon offer great savings on instax mini 8 film and are our preferred choice of “where to buy instax mini 8 film cheap.”
Although this article is primarily focused on the Instax Mini 8, it is worth noting that the Fujifilm Instax Mini Film is compatible with all the mini cameras in the series, including:
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Camera
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Camera
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty Camera
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 50S Camera
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 Camera
Alternatively, you can buy film for the Instax Wide 300, Polaroid Instant camera and Lomo Instant Camera here.
Should I Buy Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Film in Bulk?
- Buying in bulk can save you up to 12% on instax mini film.
- It is more convenient and saves you hassle and shipping costs to buy your instax mini 8 film in bulk.
- Buying in bulk ensures you will not be caught out with no film for your instax mini 8 camera when you are caught up in the moment of shooting instant photos.
We recommend buying your Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 film in bulk orders of 100 sheets to get the best value for money and highest levels of convenience.
If you’re still not convinced, please take the time to read this article which explains in details the advantages of buying film in bulk.
How to Load Fuji Instax Mini 8 Film
This video shows you how to load your Instax Mini 8 Film:
Here’s a simple summary of the steps to follow to load your Instax Mini 8 Film:
- Open the film packet (most come in a two pack), check the expiry date and store the extra film in a suitable location i.e. not exposed to direct sunlight, extreme temperatures or excess humidity such as in the bathroom.
- Push the button on the film door to open, insert the film aligning the yellow stripe on the film with the yellow stripe in the camera. Close the film door.
- Turn the camera on and take a photo, the first photo will eject the black plastic cover that was protecting the film and will NOT take a picture.
- After this, the camera dial should read ten (10) photos available indicating you are ready to start shooting.
- Once the camera dial reads zero (0) it’s time to replace the film repeating steps 1-4 above. Easy!