In this blog post, we will show you how to get INSTAX MINI 8 FILM cheap, the best places to buy from, how to load your camera film, and whether it makes sense for you to buy your Instax Mini 8 film in bulk.
If you are as obsessed as we are with snapping pics with your Instax Mini 8 then you will know the importance of always having enough Instax Mini 8 Film available.
Instax Mini 8 Film
Depending on where you buy your film and whether you order in bulk, the cost per photo can range from $0.59 to $0.67. Or put simply, buying your Instax mini 8 film in bulk can save you up to 12%.
Where to Buy Instax Mini 8 Film Cheap?
There are a few options where to buy your instant mini film, you could purchase it from a local retail store or shopping mall.
The most convenient option is to purchase online from a reputable seller who offers you the best deals and will ensure you receive your film at your doorstep with no hassle.
Amazon offers great savings on Instax mini 8 films and is our preferred choice of “where to buy Instax mini 8 films cheap.”
- 20 Sheets Instant Film Compatible With The Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera & The Full Line Of The Fujifilm Instax Cameras...
- Quality This Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Films Are Hi-Speed Iso 800 - With Superb Grain Quality, Instax Mini Film Ensure...
- Its Your Moment This Films Are Credit-Card Size - 5.4 X 8.6 Cm (Film Size) - The Unique Credit-Card Sized Film Is Easy To Carry In...
Although this article is primarily focused on the Instax Mini 8, it is worth noting that the Fujifilm Instax Mini Film is compatible with all the mini cameras in the series, including:
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Camera
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Camera
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Hello Kitty Camera
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 50S Camera
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 Camera
Alternatively, you can buy film for the Instax Wide 300, Polaroid Instant camera, and Lomo Instant Camera here.
Should I Buy Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Film in Bulk?
The short answer to this question is YES and here’s why…
- Buying in bulk can save you up to 12% on Instax mini film.
- It is more convenient and saves you hassle and shipping costs to buy your Instax mini 8 film in bulk.
- Buying in bulk ensures you will not be caught out with no film for your Instax mini 8 camera when you are caught up in the moment of shooting instant photos.
We recommend buying your Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 film in bulk orders of 100 sheets to get the best value for money and the highest levels of convenience.
If you’re still not convinced, please take the time to read this article which explains in detail the advantages of buying film in bulk.
How to Load Fuji Instax Mini 8 Film
This video shows you how to load your Instax Mini 8 Film:
Here’s a simple summary of the steps to follow to load your Instax Mini 8 Film:
- Open the film packet (most come in a two-pack), check the expiry date, and store the extra film in a suitable location i.e. not exposed to direct sunlight, extreme temperatures, or excess humidity such as in the bathroom.
- Push the button on the film door to open, and insert the film aligning the yellow stripe on the film with the yellow stripe in the camera. Close the film door.
- Turn the camera on and take a photo, the first photo will eject the black plastic cover that was protecting the film and will NOT take a picture.
- After this, the camera dial should read ten (10) photos available indicating you are ready to start shooting.
- Once the camera dial reads zero (0) it’s time to replace the film repeating steps 1-4 above. Easy!
Emma JohnsonI have loved photography from a young age and more recently started experimenting with Instant Cameras from Polaroid and Instax. I also love dancing and hanging out with my friends :)
This free cheat sheet will improve your instant camera photography skills by providing quick information on using instant cameras, lighting, taking selfies, and more!
Instax Square Film Bulk for SQ6, SQ10 and SQ20
Buying Instax square film in bulk can save you over 30% on your instant photography costs. As of today, the best value for money is the 40 sheets instax square film.
Lomo Instant Camera Film Review 2022
The Lomography Lomo'Instant camera uses the Fujifilm Instax Mini film, but what exactly is the Mini size? The Mini film is relatively small compared to other film.