This Instax Mini 25 review will highlight that this camera offers many of the same awesome benefits as the Amazon #1 best-selling Instax Mini 8.
Additionally, it offers customized settings plus a built-in selfie mirror which is a great way of getting just the right distance for your selfie and ensuring you don’t waste film with out-of-focus shots.
Read more: Instax Mini 26 vs Instax Mini 25
INSTAX MINI 25 REVIEW – PROS & CONS
- Has a 4.6-star rating from over 500 reviews!
- Is easy to use and offers better customization settings than the Instax Mini 8
- Built-in selfie mirror
- High-quality Fujinon lens
- Simple exposure adjustment with auto built-in intelligent flash
- Motorized 3 position collapsible lens
- A close-up lens allows you to shoot up to 35cm to create enlarged subjects
- Some users prefer AA batteries instead of the lithium-ion battery used by the Mini 25
- As with all instant cameras, the film can be expensive
- No zoom feature
- Simple operation and easy to carry
- High-quality Fujinon lens
- Self portrait mirror
Last update on 2023-05-12 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
INSTAX MINI 25 FEATURES
As we said earlier, the Instax Mini 25 is packed with neat features so let’s take a closer look of what it has to offer:
- Adjustable print color brightness: The Lighten-Darken Control adjusts the intensity of colors to make the print finish brighter or darker.
- Two shutter buttons allow vertical and horizontal shooting as you like which makes shooting in portrait and landscape models really easy and comfortable, something that we really appreciated when shooting with this camera
- Fill-in Flash Mode: The camera detects the brightness of the background to control the shutter speed which means backgrounds can be captured clearly even in dark rooms.
- A close-up lens for shots up to 35 cm from the subject enables you to create enlarged images like the one below:
USING THE FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 25
Check out this cool video review of the camera:
SHOULD I BUY THE FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 25?
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 is a great instant film camera that is packed with useful and easy-to-use features.
It’s lightweight and compact enough to be easily carried around and would be a perfect camera to capture nostalgic moments at weddings and other special occasions.
If you are looking for an instant film camera with excellent features that are above the basic models then this is the camera for you.
We really loved the ease of alternating between portrait and landscape snaps, being able to adjust the intensity of colors on prints with the touch of a button and the selfie mirror was ideal for capturing in-focus pics.
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 will appeal to kids and adults alike, and even the more serious photographers will be suitably impressed with the smart autofocus and close-up features.
Emma JohnsonI have loved photography from a young age and more recently started experimenting with Instant Cameras from Polaroid and Instax. I also love dancing and hanging out with my friends :)
This free cheat sheet will improve your instant camera photography skills by providing quick information on using instant cameras, lighting, taking selfies, and more!
Instax Mini 70 – Fujifilm Instant Camera Review
Although both higher and lower-end options are available, depending on your budget, the Instax mini 70 occupies a sweet spot in terms of price to performance.
Instax Mini 9 Review 2023
The Instax Mini 9 is a fun, easy-to-use camera that is very competitively priced all of which reflects in the 4.6-star rating it received from customer reviews.