This Instax Mini 25 review will highlight that this camera offers many of the same awesome benefits as the Amazon #1 best selling Instax Mini 8.
Additionally, it offers customised settings plus a built-in selfie mirror which is a great way of getting just the right distance for your selfie and ensuring you don’t waste film with out of focus shots.
Read more: Instax Mini 26 vs Instax Mini 25
INSTAX MINI 25 REVIEW – PROS & CONS
- Has a 4.6 star rating from over 500 reviews!
- Is easy to use and offers better customisation settings than the Instax Mini 8
- Built-in selfie mirror
- High-quality Fujinon lens
- Simple exposure adjustment with auto built-in intelligent flash
- Motorised 3 position collapsible lens
- Close-up lens allows you to shoot up to 35cm to create enlarged subjects
- Some users prefer AA batteries instead of the lithium ion battery used by the Mini 25
- As with all instant cameras, film can be expensive
- No zoom feature
INSTAX MINI 25 FEATURES
As we said earlier, the Instax Mini 25 is packed with neat features so let’s take a closer look of what it has to offer:
- Adjustable print color brightness: The Lighten-Darken Control adjusts the intensity of colors to make the print finish brighter or darker.
- Two shutter buttons allowing vertical and horizontal shooting as you like which makes shooting in portrait and landscape model really easy and comfortable, something that we really appreciated when shooting with this camera
- Fill-in Flash Mode: The camera detects the brightness of the background to control the shutter speed which means backgrounds can be captured clearly even in dark rooms.
- Close-up lens for shots up to 35 cm from the subject enabling you to create enlarged images like the one below:
USING THE FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 25
Check out this cool video review of the camera:
SHOULD I BUY THE FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI 25?
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 is a great instant film camera which is packed with useful and easy to use features.
It’s lightweight and compact enough to be easily carried around and would be a perfect camera to capture nostalgic moments at weddings and other special occasions.
If you are looking for an instant film camera with excellent features that are above the basic models then this is the camera for you.
We really loved the ease of alternating between portrait and landscape snaps, being able to adjust the intensity of colors on prints with the touch of a button and the selfie mirror was ideal for capturing in-focus pics.
The Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 will appeal to kids and adults alike, and even the more serious photographers will be suitably impressed with the smart auto focus and close-up features.